Thursday, September 1, 2011

Chinking Party!!
















Well, it's finally that time again...

If you are reading this blog, you are more than welcome to stop by!

See the Invitation Below:



You're invited to the Bieber Log Home
Chinking Party!

Bring your spouse, bring your friends,
bring your kids, even your bibs;

It's FINALLY time to finish the insulation & mortar! All I need is help to put it in order!

I'll provide the tools & the food & a special job for you;
It's a one of kind opportunity, how many people do you know have been to a chinking party??















With music, fun work, new friends & good food,
you'll be sure to leave here in a great mood!

And at the end of the day if it's still hot out here,
I'll have a chest full of ice with cold drinks
& cold beer;

By chinking my logs you'll get your face on the blog,
so bring your boots, bring good cheer,
& get your rump here!



September 24 & 25th
Saturday & Sunday
(Sunrise to Sunset)

Come for a day or your welcome to stay!! Camping welcome

RSVP to Rachel
205-249-5352

Call & let me know if you'll be stopping by so I'll know how much food to prepare.
Look forward to seeing you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment